Schools / youth
For groups of 20 or more we open outside regular opening hours.
Rope park entrance
Teachers / adults
|Students up to 25 years|
High school students / apprentices
|From 16 years independent|
visit with verbal agreement
of the parents
Teen 8 - 16 years
|8 - 11 years climbing along|
12 - 15 years from the ground
or climbing along
Kid 6-7 years
Mini 4 - 5 years
Accompanying person without climbing from 19 years on
|Only during outdoor season|
*1 Rental period of the climbing equipment from the beginning of the instruction
*3 Recommendation: 4 children per adult
*4 from 14 years
|Cash (CHF)||Maestro (EC)||Postcard||V-Pay||Invoice: from CHF 500.-|
- tested climbing equipment
- live instruction with practice course
- Course supervision by trained personnel
- max. 3 hours climbing from instruction - Kids / Minis: max. 2 hours.
- Entrance to the open-air swimming pool during the open-air season
- wardrobe for changing clothes during the outdoor swimming pool season
- barbecue areas with wood - ignition material and small wood not available / kiosk available
- several picnic tables - CANNOT be reserved
- wardrobe - lock against CHF 10.00 deposit
- safe-deposit boxes
- Minis: Children's course yellow (4 / 5 years old) must be supervised from the ground by an adult. If necessary, the child can be actively helped from the ground. Recommendation: 4 minis per adult
- Kids: Children's green course (6 years and older) must be supervised from the ground by an adult. Verbal support is possible. Climbing along is also possible. Recommendation 4 - 6 kids per adult
- Teens: Children between 8 and 11 years must be accompanied by an adult during climbing. Recommendation: 4 - 6 teens per adult
- Teens: Teens from 12 to 15 years of age must be supervised from the ground by an adult. If an adult climbs along, supervision from the ground is no longer necessary. The black course is from the age of 14. Recommendation: 6 teenagers per adult
- Bad weather forecast MeteoSwiss Kloten
- up to 48 hours in advance
- written by mail
The cancellation fee depends on the group size / time slots:
- Reservation up to 29 participants kostenlos
- Reservation for 30 - 59 participants CHF 50
- Reservation from 60 participants CHF 120
No-show will be charged 100%.
If the reservation is made to the same extent at a later time during the same season, the paid cancellation fees will be credited to the new invoice.
Subject to change
In case of delays of more than 15 minutes the reservation of the equipment is no longer guaranteed. It is necessary to inform the exact number of participants. Sick students will not be charged. Not motivated students will. The reservation is binding and will be invoiced in case of non-appearance. Non-appearance or cancellation at short notice will be charged.
The Rope Park Zurich only offers outdoor activities that are fun even in light rain. Wet wood does not pose a safety problem for the Rope Park activity.
See heading cancellation conditions.
Was with my upper grade in the rope park! Simply great! Super friendly team - very good organization - very good instruction - great park. The students were unstoppable! Great for class and team spirit - so many success stories in one day! .. And of course, the subsequent visit to the bath was a crowning glory! Who was not there with teens: LOS! I can only recommend it!