Safety in the Zurich Rope Park
- Construction according to the latest findings and know-how
- continuously maintained, new techniques applied where appropriate and necessary
- Employees are trained and educated according to the latest findings
- Member of the Swiss Rope Park Association
- regular exchange with IAPA (International Adventure Park Association) members
Customer contribution to safety
- max. weight 120 kg
- comply with the duty of supervision of minors
- tie long hair together
- leave earrings, plaquettes, chains at home
- comfortable and weather-adapted outdoor clothing
- closed shoes e.g. gymnastic or trekking shoes
>> open shoes like flip flop, sandals, crocs are not allowed
- read regulations and sign declaration of consent
- it is forbidden to put on the climbing equipment independently
- smoking and barbecuing in the climbing equipment is forbidden
- instruction incl. climbing the practice parcours is obligatory.
- instructions of the Seilpark Zürich staff are to be followed
For assistance or rescue, the trained staff of the Seilpark Zürich are always available.
We climb with two carabiners, one of which must always be hooked in before the other can be released, similar to the via ferrata. All climbing harnesses with karabiners and rope pulleys have been renewed for the 2018 season !